Coping Skills to Deal with Uncertainty
Twenty-one Best Practices during uncertainties and how to deal with them in these difficult times
Mario Denton MBA; M.Econ; PhD Also registered industrial psychologist
Two Counselling Diplomas,
Mario lives in Cape Town, South Africa.
- He is an experienced international renowned industrial psychologist facilitator/ consultant who brings strategic relationships together to build significant growth through collaboration and trust.
- His experience in the academic and corporate fields provides the background for executive coaching and the development of people to tap into their inner being and reach their full potential in life.
- He is also a passionate and enthusiastic advocate of Lifelong Learning, Personal Growth and leadership Development with the Haggai Institute since 2004.
- He is an inspiring action-directed business coach and expert in Emotional Intelligence. His philosophies, discover your unique calling, hitch it to your passion, align these attributes to a clearly defined GPS vision, and become unstoppable and faithful.
- He has been the study leader of 160 MBA research projects.
Mario has been married to Mariene (his first love) since 1979 and has three sons Du Wayne married to Zani; Desmond married Vera and Marinus. He is a servant leader. Three beautiful granddaughters, Amelie and Juliette and Katelyn and a grandson Logan- Daniel. To God all the Glory